In addition to offering our audience an intimate and warm cinematic experience, the Cinéma Moderne also offers private rental options.
Types of events
- Press conferences, team screening, wrap-party, media premieres, corporate events and other events requiring a projection screen.
- 54 seats
Room availability for private screenings
- Evenings : Mondays and Tuesdays
- Daytime : Monday to Friday depending on availability.
Access to our café-bar
- All guests are welcome in our café-bar before and after screenings.
- Drinks from the café-bar are allowed in the screening room.
- Barring exceptions, the café-bar remains accessible to the general public.
- As part of a private rental, it is possible to privatize our café-bar in exchange of a guaranteed minimum that will be spent by the guests. If the minimum sum is not reached, the balance will be added to your rental bill.
What can I present?
- For ALL content you wish to present as part of your private screening, you must absolutely own the rights to the work or have written permission to present it.
Is it possible to have a private screening with friends to see a film from the regular Cinéma Moderne program?
- Depending on the time of year, it is sometimes possible.
- We ask that it be for groups of 35 people or more.
- The rental price will be equivalent to all the tickets available for a regular screening (54) + an administration fee.
Ticketing and promotion
- If you choose to sell tickets for your screening, this is entirely the responsibility of the renter.
- Private screenings are NOT part of the regular Cinéma Moderne programming and are therefore NOT displayed on our website or social media.
- Our venue is equipped with a Barco Smart Laser 4K projector and a Dolby Atmos sound system with 38 speakers.
- For private screenings, the preferred format is DCP, but we also accept ProRes.
CONTACT – Booking and information
- For more information or to make a reservation, write to us at email@example.com